Candle holder and flower vase in a single object, Tempio del Tempo was conceived as a small altar for the home, created through the union of simple and symbolic
shapes that fit together without connections and remain divisible: two stainless steel rings joined together with invisible welding, a pure soy wax candle with a cotton wick and a borosilicate
glass vase. The removable closure of the steel base is made of recycled rubber and allows easy cleaning of the product from
wax residues. You can repurchase these vegan pure soy wax candles separately.
- Replacing the candle with the vase will allow you to constantly use this object throughout the year, following the alternation of the seasons.
- Dimensions suitable for small tables, desks and bedside tables.
- Included: n ° 1 stainless steel base, n ° 1 rubber closure, n ° 1 candle, n ° 1 glass vase.
• Stainless steel
• borosilicate glass
• soy wax
• white candle
• (in): W 3,15 x D 1,57 x H 7,87 - 0,68 Ibs
• (cm): W 8 x D 4 x H 20 - 0,31 kg
• Stainless steel: Northern Italy
• Borosilicate hand-painted glass: Northern Italy
• Soy wax candles: Northern Italy
• TPE rubber: Northern Italy
• This object is made up of separate components, you'll create the shape yourself, putting them together.
CLEANING AND CARE
• stainless steel: clean with a soft, damp cloth or rinse under running water to remove wax residue.
• non-harmful soy wax & cotton: join the candle to the steel component, do not leave it on for more than 2 consecutive hours and put it out by dipping the wick in the wax to avoid smoking.
• borosilicate glass: clean the bottom of the vase simply filling it with wine vinegar and letting it sit for a whole day. Then pour the vinegar into a closed glass or plastic bottle and save it for subsequent use (do not throw the vinegar in the toilet or sink, it damages aquatic organisms). Rinse the vase with water and dry with a soft cloth.
✔ VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTION