The Papilio Iridescentia MINI vase is an exclusive design inspired by the life cycle of Lepidoptera, from the chrysalis (Chrysallis) to the butterfly (Papilio). The Chrysallis vase represents the phase in which the external casing of the wings, full of iridescent colors, is composed of 2 parts in handcrafted stone and Italian rock salt crystals.
Each piece is unique because it was formed by the designer's hand, following her fantasy to put the colors close.
The Italian rocks are handcrafted into stone components and treated with an ecological substance developed by COKI after being recovered and reprocessed through a sustainable production cycle. This vase comprises three elements that can be disassembled and reused since they are only placed side by side through a particular shape that avoids permanent connections.
Made to order only, handcrafted for you in 8 weeks. Dried under the sun.
Do not place this item in dusty and humid rooms; do not wet the stone. Some crystals could be separated from the rock during the cleaning movement, but this does not damage the object's silhouette. Clean the stone with a vacuum cleaner (set on lower power) and handwash the glass.
HANDMADE IN ITALY
• Handcrafed stone made with Italian natural stones fragments.
• Mineral and vegetal pigments
• Italian rock salt crystals
• Pink painted borosilicate glass
• Multicolor stone, pink glass
• (in): W 5,51 x D 2,95 x H 7,87
• (cm): W 14,0 x D 7,5 x H 20,0
• Handcrafed stone: Northern Italy
• Borosilicate hand-painted glass: Northern Italy
• Like every Coki vase, this piece is made up of separate components that can be assembled to create the figure shape.
There are no permanent connections between different material elements.
GLASS CLEANING AND CARE
• Hand wash only
• Pay much attention during the movements to join the components, too abrupt maneuvers can mark the glaze of the glass.
• Clean the bottom inside of the vase simply filling it with wine vinegar and letting it sit for a whole day. Then pour the vinegar into a closed glass or plastic bottle and save it for the next use (do not throw the vinegar in the toilet or sink, it damages aquatic organisms). Rinse the jar with water and dry with a soft cloth.
STONE CLEANING AND CARE
• Do not wash, do not wet
• Clean the surface with vacuum cleaner only
Cleaning brush and ecological handling gloves included
✔ VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTION