Inspired by the life stages of snails, this vase is the smallest version of the Cochleae collection.
Metamorfosi - 2 symbolizes the snail's body (represented by the curved glass) that finally rises free towards the sky, supporting itself thanks to its shell (the stone components), divided into two parts.
The production follows a sustainable cycle of reuse of scraps from the processing of prehistoric Matera stone, the surface of which is treated with an ecological substance developed by the COKI studio. This vase is made up of three parts and you will be able to assemble them yourself.
• Italian prehistoric stone
• yellow borosilicate glass
• yellow glass
• Dimensions (in): W 5,5 x D 5,9 x H 9,45
• Dimensions (cm): W 14,0 x D 15,0 x H 24,0
• Historical stone of Matera: South Italy
• Borosilicate hand-painted glass: Northern Italy
• The vase is made up of 3 separate pieces, you'll create the shape yourself, putting them together.
CLEANING AND CARE
• Hand wash only
• Pay much attention during the movements to join the components, too abrupt maneuvers can mark the glaze of the glass.
• Clean the bottom inside of the vase simply filling it with wine vinegar and letting it sit for a whole day. Then pour the vinegar into a closed glass or plastic bottle and save it for the next use (do not throw the vinegar in the toilet or sink, it damages aquatic organisms). Rinse the jar with water and dry with a soft cloth.
Cleaning brush and ecological handling gloves included
✔ VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTION