"Dedicated to those in search of their freedom".
Liberazione (Liberation) is the last phase, in which the snail's body (represented by the curved glass) rises free towards the sky, held only in the central point by the calcarenite shell.
• Italian prehistoric stone
• Borosilicate glass
• transparent glass
• Dimensions (in): W 5,5 x D 5,5 x H 11,8
• Dimensions (cm): W 14 x D 14 x H 30
• Historical stone of Matera: South Italy
• Borosilicate hand-painted glass: Northern Italy
• The vase is made up of 3 separate pieces, you'll create the shape yourself, putting them together.
CLEANING AND CARE
• Pay much attention during the movements to join the components, too abrupt maneuvers can mark the glaze of the glass.
• Clean the bottom inside of the vase simply filling it with wine vinegar and letting it sit for a whole day. Then pour the vinegar into a closed glass or plastic bottle and save it for the next use (do not throw the vinegar in the toilet or sink, it damages aquatic organisms). Rinse the jar with water and dry with a soft cloth.
✔ SUITABLE FOR VEGAN